Steves&Co. is the brand experience agency, a leading, Malta-based marketing firm. We are an integrated communications agency with an enviable client list that includes: FRANKS, Caffe Cordina, BRAUN, Crock-Pot, Beefbar, Eurosport, and Melita.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Back-End Developer to join our team. The person in this role will be involved in developing and maintaining websites + be key in the creation of some really fun and forward-thinking pieces of work. This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
- Develop and maintain web applications and e-commerce sites.
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and other teams to develop an effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience (minimum 1 year) in Laravel and PHP
- Proficiency in a CMS system such as WordPress
- Knowledge of OOP and mySQL
- Experience using GIT or any other version control systems
Good to have
- Experience with converting design mock-ups into working responsive HTML pages
- Experience using pre-processing languages such as LESS and/or SCSS
What we offer you
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
- Competitive salary
- Modern office space embracing the collaboration of the team through its engaging layout and open design
Steves & Co. – KMP-54177