Stargate Studios Malta Ltd, a fully-fledged studio involved in TV and film production as well as digital production and visual effects, is looking to employ a full-time HR & Premises Administrator. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the various HR-related activities within the company as well as to ensure that the company’s premises, common parts and offices are properly and safely managed.
- Human Resources
- Maintain internal records, which will include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (Jobsplus, Identity Malta, etc).
- Update company policies and ensure legal compliance.
- Act as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Set up interviews and correspond with prospective employees in a timely manner.
- Maintain digital and physical records of employees.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions, seminars and team-building events.
- Coordinate and oversee contracts and providers for services including security, cleaning, waste management,
- insurance, stocks, utilities, landscaping, telecommunications, etc;
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water, electricity, heating/air-conditioning, telephony and all other office equipment (excluding IT), are well-maintained;
- Ensure facilities meet regulations and environmental, health and security standards;
- Oversee any building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Relevant experience in HR-related functions and property management;
- Academic qualification in HR will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Self-motivated and able to work within a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Work well in a team environment.
Stargate Studios Malta – KMP-56489