A vacancy has arisen at St. Edward’s College for the post of Marketing Communications Executive.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible to develop and project the St Edward’s ‘brand’ using all sections of the media to maximize PR opportunities;
- Create and communicate the narrative which captures and relates what the college stands for and the values it upholds;
- Be proactive in taking and creating marketing opportunities to attract local and international students (day and boarders);
- Take overall charge of the college’s publications including information published on social media and other communication channels;
- Establish and retain contact with companies, embassies and consular offices to promote the college with their employees;
- Attend selected international fairs;
- Create a comprehensive database of alumni and maintain contact with the alumni;
- Create effective communication channels with parents;
- Liven and animate the communication between all stakeholders;
- Create and coordinate events and activities which bring stakeholders together and make the college’s community more attractive for prospective students, both locally as well as internationally;
- Organise and coordinate school events;
- Coordinate the design, content and production of college’s publications;
- Serve as the liaison officer between the college and news media, produce and distribute news releases regarding college events and student achievements;
- Produce videos, photographs and other digital content for publication.
- Previous work experience in PR, marketing and / or journalism will be considered as an asset;
- Willingness to travel to international student recruitment fairs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Professionally skilled in digital marketing and in the use of modern audio-visual, digital and social media;
- Excellent command of English and fluent in Maltese;
- Organisation skills.
St Edward’s College – KMP-57222