The latest dining hotspot opening soon in the heart of St Julian’s. Overlooking the piazza at the Hyatt Regency Malta, Seed promises a unique dining experience from start to finish.
We are currently seeking to recruit Food and Beverage Attendants to join our dynamic pre-opening team.
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
Further responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Ensure that brand standards are maintained across all food and beverage outlets.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features, and promotions.
- Follow F&B policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a luxury establishment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Must possess a professional presentation.
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and / or holidays.
Seed – KMP-55712