Due to expansion and increasing demand for our software we are currently seeking a Support Representative who will join our Maltese head office and be part of the PaperLess success.
The job responsibility requires you to operate direct support inside the different markets where we operate. You must be results-oriented and be able to work to a plan, meeting the targets agreed with the Support Manager.
We seek employees who are solution-oriented, responsible, flexible and attentive to our end users, business partners and agents as well as the rest of the PaperLess team.
Experience in similar positions is a desire, but strong motivation can compensate for any perceived lack of experience in this.
- Demonstrable IT skills (less qualifications can be compensated with more appropriate experience)
- Experience in support of ERP systems is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to think quickly and communicate quickly verbally and in writing
- Extensive experience with MS Office software
- Some experience with Microsoft Windows servers and Microsoft SQL
- Some experience in using helpdesk systems
- Previous working experience with accounting systems or advanced knowledge of accounting procedures would be an advantage
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- High degree of freedom and self-management
- An exciting and busy role with opportunity for growth and development
The PaperLess team is passionate about what they do. So if you are a good team player, curious and self-driven, you are definitely a good fit for the team!
PaperLess Europe – KMP-53154