Papaya Limited is an established and licensed Financial Institution regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority to issue electronic money and provide payment services in terms of the Financial Institutions Act.
As part of its growth, Papaya is seeking to recruit Customer Executive as part of its Customer Service team. We are looking for ambitious young people who want to start their career in Finance and Fintech!
Reporting to the Head of Corporate department, the responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage the communication with customers in person/via email/by telephone
- Perform KYC verification of private clients
- Provide accurate/valid information to customers
- Provide an ongoing support to customers in all their needs
- Handling and resolving of complaints
- Provide administrative assistance to the team in organisation of the client relations
- Handle cash payments from customers
- Liaise with team members / superiors to ensure the smooth running of the daily operations
Knowledge and skill required:
- Completion of Secondary Education or equivalent. Completion of a Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or other similar would be considered an asset.
- Fluent knowledge of English language (oral/written) is a must. Intermediate knowledge (oral/written) of Italian is a must, Russian or any other language will be considered as an asset
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- High organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as a part of the team, as well as on own initiative
- Must be eligible to work in EU
Papaya Limited – KMP-54182