Our client, a long-established English Language school, is seeking to recruit an Accommodation Executive.
The chosen applicant will be responsible for:
- The recruitment and retention of host families;
- Creating promotion campaigns to attract new host families;
- Creating training and information manuals and materials for host families;
- Organising events for host families;
- Allocating students to host families;
- Carrying out host family visits and monitoring quality of host family accommodation;
- Office administration;
- Participating in an emergency service; and,
- Issuing host family payments.
The chosen applicant must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in administration. S/he must have excellent IT skills especially the use of Office, whilst also good customer service skills. The role requires someone who is organised and able to plan with the ability of solving problems with a positive, proactive approach. The chosen candidate must possess a driving license (either motorcycle or car) and own transport, due to location of some visits.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-53219