Middlesea Assist brings together Mapfre Middlesea plc, Malta’s leading insurer and Mapfre Asistencia, a multinational assistance company with presence in five continents. Thanks to a network of corporate companies and a selected network of local providers, Middlesea Assist specialises in various assistance services and warranties with a special focus on customer care.
The role is on office hours basis, is offered on both full-time and part-time hours and has key importance in the day-to-day operation. The main duties of the Customer Care Centre Agent are to handle incoming calls for various insurance services and queries and follow up in a timely manner all customers waiting for feedback from the call-centre or other related departments.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- 1-3 years of experience in a call centre environment (would be considered an asset).
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles (would be considered an asset).
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Fluent spoken and written English is compulsory whereas Maltese is an important asset.
- Full-time: Mon to Fri 08:00 -17:00.
- Part-time: Mon to Fri 09:00 – 14:00.
Middlesea Assist – 202004_CCC