MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire an HR Support for the European Asylum Support Office to be based to EASO HQ in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU regulatory agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU member states’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support member states whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The interim will be hired in the context of a short-term project in which more than 50 persons need to be recruited in a very short time notice. Successful candidates can also expect to engage in administrative work for the intake of those new staff members in the Payroll and Entitlements Sector. The project has already started and the support of two interims is required up till the end of February 2021.
The HR Support staff will:
- Provide support to the recruitment sector on selection procedures.
- Support with the editing of and publication of vacancy notices.
- Perform eligibility screening of applications.
- Prepare documents and dossiers for the selection committee members.
- Organise meetings, interviews and written tests.
- Prepare letters for candidates.
- Draft formal documents such as Executive Director’s decisions.
- Archive files both in paper and electronically.
- Update databases.
- Initiate the process of reimbursement of candidates.
- Support the other team members and the Head of Sector when required.
- Perform any other administrative tasks, as required.
- Previous experience in performing administrative tasks of at least 1 year.
- Experience in HR is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Outlook and Word (mandatory) and Excel (desirable).
- Attention to details, organisation.
- Good level of spoken and written English is essential.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €30,453.48 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than the 9th of November 2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-56078