This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity for the job holder. The successful candidate will form part of the firm’s Outsourcing Team and will report to the Outsourcing Manager / Senior. You can expect to get involved, be empowered and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ payroll obligations.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Collating and processing all necessary information for the efficient generation of monthly payroll for a portfolio of clients in various industries
- Issuing individual monthly payslips to employees
- Preparing monthly FS5 returns
- Preparing and completing monthly payroll statistics for management
- Preparing and completing annual FS7 returns
- Carrying out all ancillary payroll services as required
- You are a team player and self-motivated
- You are deadline-oriented, have an eye for detail and possess excellent English spoken and writing skills
- You have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role as well as a good working knowledge of Maltese employment legislation that affects terms, conditions and benefits that affect employees across all the various local industries
- You also have good working knowledge of the operation of software payroll packages (knowledge of Shireburn Indigo will be considered an asset)
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
About Mazars in Malta
Mazars in Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client’s challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
How to apply
Think how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars Malta story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your covering letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far.
Mazars Malta – KMP-56348