KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction.
Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising startups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do; shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG (including Microsoft Business Solutions) is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
KPMG is looking for an Assistant Manager to join the Finance department. The Assistant Manager will report to the Senior Manager and is responsible for the support of the financial operation of the firm, including the processing of transactions and assisting in the preparation of financial and management reports. This a hands-on, results-oriented role.
The chosen candidate will:
- Be responsible for the day to day accounting transactions;
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reports;
- Support the Finance function in the establishment and implementation of Finance departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- A recognised Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy;
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Results-oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to share knowledge, develop and motivate staff.
This is a highly trusted role that requires a strong degree of confidentiality, integrity and accountability.
If you consider yourself to be a dynamic and proactive person who is willing to learn and adapt easily, you are the candidate we are looking for.
Should the above vacancy interest you, please click on the ‘Apply for this Job’ icon to submit your application.
KPMG – KMP-56494