About KPMG in Malta
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Exciting opportunity for an aspiring management consultant professional to join our dynamic professional services firm with a global presence, as an Advisory Assistant / Advisor in our Economics Service line within our Advisory division.
Overview of Responsibilities:
Be involved in a wide range of economics advisory engagements across the private and public sector, such as:
- Socio-economic impact assessments
- Cost benefit analyses
- Strategy / policy evaluation and formulation
- Macroeconomic modelling
- Compilation of industry / sector economic reports
- Compilation of market research reports, and involvement in business plan development
- To undertake, inter alia, research work, perform economic analysis and compile statistical data, economic reports and other documents;
- To assist senior staff in business development initiatives and in go-to-market strategies, including preparation of proposals;
- To compile high-level economic reports on a quarterly basis for internal consumption;
- To perform other related duties as required.
- Honours degree in Economics; aspiration to continue at masters level expected;
- Strong mathematical skills, with a very good grasp of statistics and econometrics;
- Advanced use of office automation software toolkits, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Project and Visio considered an advantage;
- Good command of econometric packages, such as R, EViews and/or Stata, considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written (in particular business English) communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels;
- Ability to prepare and produce comprehensive analytical reports;
- Relevant experience or internships, ideally within a professional consultancy services firm, is considered an advantage;
- Strong collaboration, team building, and organisational skills;
- Good problem-solving abilities;
- Effective communication skills;
- Diligence and conscientiousness;
- Ability to work under stress and around tight deadlines.
KPMG – KMP-54152