Klikk Ltd is looking for reliable IT Support Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis. Our IT support specialist team supports multiple businesses and residential IT systems in diversified environments.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administering and supporting IT installations, including networking and server infrastructures, IT equipment fault finding and repairs;
- Maintain relevant documentation;
- Resolving support cases and service request received by email, telephone or ticketing system, on-site or remotely;
- Follow-up on support provided and new installations, collecting feedback;
- Supporting major IT projects;
- Maintenance and support of company internal IT systems.
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Proven track record of IT knowledge supported by relevant qualifications and experience;
- Experience in IT installations, networking and repairs;
- Solid knowledge of networking principles, Linux and Windows operating systems, Office365 administration, database technologies such as SQL, preferably access control and security systems;
- Experience with cloud services such as G-Suite and AWS;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills, a positive attitude and a high level of ownership are expected;
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet targets with minimum supervision;
- Hold a valid driving license.
The IT Support Specialist will ensure the smooth running of internal and client’s IT systems and contribute to operational process improvements. This position calls for a cordial, smart, and a highly motivated individual who is meticulous, organized and capable of working on his / her own initiative.
The chosen candidate must be fluent in both Maltese and English.
Klikk – KMP-55335