Our client is seeking to employ an Assistant Manager for its hotel operations.
Their brand has become synonymous with leading Valletta hospitality brands and currently has further projects in the pipeline, as the company pursues its growth strategy in line with its business plan for the next 5 years.
They are therefore seeking to recruit a professional with the following skills and abilities to join our young and dynamic team:
- Hardworking and passionate about the hotel industry.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team, and to manage and coordinate hotel staff duties in areas such as Front Office, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and Maintenance department.
- Dealing with guests complaints in a professional manner.
- A solid technical understanding of the back end systems in hotel operations.
- A solid understanding and ability to deal with maintenance issues, especially water, electricity, HVAC systems and other mechanical apparatus related to the successful running of hotels.
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays as necessary.
- Have exceptional customer care skills.
- Be able to work with and manage the team.
- Possess good organisational skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Be distinctive, professional and have a warm personality.
Note: Your application will go directly to our client for review. Keepmeposted will not be managing the interview process.
Keepmeposted – KMP-54347