Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world. We are seeking Senior Account Manager to join Insignia Cards Ltd, a financial institution providing Card products and services to clients in Malta and other European countries.
An exciting opportunity for the right individual who is seeking a career within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building, maintaining and improving relationships for the B2B and B2C clients
- Collecting and communicating with the customer any requirements arising, on behalf of all internal departments
- Creating and maintaining processes and Procedures related to the role
- Act as an escalation point for your customer portfolio and for partners for any issues and drive a resolution
- Analyse Spending Patterns and propose upselling and/or cross-selling for your customer portfolio
- Document requirements and request ad-hoc reports requested by your client portfolio and/or partners
- Taking ownership of card renewals, credit limits, spending limits, delinquency, delivery, activations, balance updates and any other relevant operational task for your portfolio of clients
- To manage the on-boarding process for existing customers, both consumer and business, performing documentation check and validation, collecting missing documents and highlight improvements where necessary
- To take full ownership of existing customers, responding to their enquiries, resolving their complaints and identifying opportunities to increase business from our existing client portfolio
- To provide potential customers with product and service information
- To liaise with Institutional Partners, distributing Insignia Cards
- To perform tasks related to new product and system launches, including user acceptance testing on front end tools, reports and KPIs
- To carry out tasks which the Relationship Manager may request from time to time in furtherance of the function.
Education, training and experience required
- Service background of a minimum of 3 year’s customer management experience.
- Previous experience in credit cards and banking / financial services is considered an asset.
Skills and abilities
- Verbal and written communication skills to assist customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English (French language is a plus).
- Ability to function in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- A professional attitude when dealing with customers.
Insignia Cards Ltd – KMP-55822