Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world. We are looking for a KYC / AML Analyst for immediate start for a 6 month temporary contract to join Insignia Cards Limited, a financial institution providing card products and services to clients in Malta and other European countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
The KYC / AML Officer is a member of the KYC department, responsible for reviewing exiting client files according to established policies and procedures. The KYC/AML officer should also review client transactions to establish the customer risk assessment.
Main Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Performing the due diligence on client files, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment of the clients;
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) research for clients, as part of the business-wide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance remediation process;
- Performs the necessary screening and media screening;
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of clients, for an audience that includes Board of Directors, Senior Managers and Internal Compliance;
- Evaluate existing clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that CBC (due diligence) standards are complied with; also that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date;
- Process amended client records on our KYC / RP and CDD database;
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
The role calls for candidates with:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong numerical and reporting skills;
- An inquisitive and communicative nature;
- A minimum of two years working experience in the financial services, corporate services, legal trust or relevant industry;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of money laundering regulations and experience in the field.
Insignia Cards Ltd – KMP-54273