Hili Ventures is seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator. Based in Malta and reporting to the ICT Operations Manager, the Systems Administrator possesses a diverse skill set, including excellent communication and technical skills, and the ability to solve complex issues in the shortest possible time.
The Systems Administrator:
- Maintains servers and services,
- Provides first and second line technical support and advise users, while ensuring that business computer systems run smoothly,
- Contributes to projects and project management, the design and deployment of infrastructures,
- Provides assistance to the Technical Support Officer in handling requests for support from Hili Ventures staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess two years’ experience and proficiency in the application of Microsoft systems (Office 365 suite, Server and end-user Device Operating System, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPOs),
- Have a good knowledge of virtual environments (preference: MS Hyper-V) – maintenance and support,
- Have experience with backup systems (preference: Veeam B&R) – configuration, maintenance and support.
- A good knowledge of Apple operating systems, appropriate documentation skills,
- Knowledge of networking (basic switching, patching).
Candidates with Apple Certification, Microsoft MCP / MSCA, Azure and / or ITIL certification will be given preference.
Hili Ventures Ltd – KMP-56360