Gwida.mt, one of Malta’s leading and most popular online portals is looking for a strong and creative Writer in the Maltese language to join its growing and dynamic team. With over of 4.8 million sessions and 485,000 visitors per month, it’s safe to say that locally we’re market leaders in the lifestyle and entertainment online media sector. Add our insane social media engagement to the mix and you’ve got yourself a definite winner.
What are we after exactly? A strong creative mind that fits the pitch of the island’s fastest-growing portal. Also, someone who’s willing to work flexible hours and capable of coming up with a string of original story ideas every day!
So, could you be next to join the Gwida.mt team? Here’s what you need to be asking yourself:
- Do you consider yourself a social media hawk and plugged into the reality out there?
- Are you an avid follower of local TV programmes, local music scene and the world of entertainment?
- Love gossip and curious to find out what public people are up to?
- Interested in meeting and chatting with local personalities? We can see you nodding!
- Are you flexible and efficient? This is a must – We love chasing time and we enjoy winning more than anything!
- One last thing. Can you do all this in Maltese?
Answered yes, to all of the above? Then we expect to hear from you.
Send us your C.V. on firstname.lastname@example.org – let’s have a chat.
You can apply for a part-time role or come on board on a freelance basis.
The Gwida.mt portal is owned by Content House Group, one of Malta’s largest media organisations, owning and running over 20 media brands, including some of Malta’s most prestigious magazines and online portals. The Group employs over 40 people and is considered the market leader across the media landscape in Malta.
Gwida.mt – KMP-56182