A top tier Audit and Accounting firm are working in partnership with GRS to recruit an experienced Auditor to join their team in Malta. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting a portfolio of companies, both locally and internationally in the auditing department. Ideally, you will have completed the ACCA qualification or be in the final stages of doing so and have 2 years’ experience in an Audit role. Our client has modern offices in central Malta and offers excellent career prospects. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta-based Auditor role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Engaged in audits of small, medium and large audit clients including group of companies.
- Directly involved in all stages of the audit process from planning to completion of the audit file including the drafting of financial statements in accordance with local legislation.
- Preparation of tax computations.
- In possession of ACCA qualification or the final stages.
- 2 years’ experience within an Audit role.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Assistance and support with completing ACCA.
- Study leave.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
GRS Recruitment – KMP-58290