Future Focus group of companies is a training and insurance (Galea Insurance Brokers) organisation situated in the heart of Floriana. We are seeking to recruit a full time office administration executive. All members will be working hand in hand together to ensure the smooth running of our office.
Responsibilities in general terms are as follows:
- Dealing with the day-to-day requests which are received via telephone as well as via email.
- Maintain our various databases efficiently and with accuracy.
- Support other colleagues within the department/s as and when required.
- Ensure any query is replied to and addressed in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with relevant overseas clients / suppliers on any emails / issues that may arise.
The duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with course and insurance enquiries.
- Completion of documentation for course enrolment.
- Completion of documentation for new policies.
- Preparation of documentation for collection by the clients.
- Answering emails and telephone calls.
- Assisting the Director as and when required.
- Other day to day duties.
Distinguishing Features / Critical Competencies:
- Assertive, organised and diligent.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Respect confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- A pro-active and positive approach to work.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language (compulsory) and preference will be given to Maltese speakers.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Minimum level of education is at a level 6.
Training will be provided, though previous experience in customer service and/or administration would be considered an asset.
Future Focus Ltd. – KMP-53670