EPG is seeking a Junior Systems Administrator (m/f/d) located in Malta (we will not consider remote candidates), to provide a variety of technical and administrative network systems support to the company’s IT operations to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office 365 administration, Intune administration, desktop / laptop support, printers support, analysing network needs; integration and installation; evaluating network hardware and software requirements and capabilities and making recommendations and performing equipment and software upgrades.
- As a Systems Administrator (m/f/d) you will provide support to all company’s operations in areas such as: adding new users; supplying and setting up assets for employees; assigning and updating security permissions.
- You will also be responsible to install and maintain local area network hardware and software including servers, peripherals, network nodes, terminals, Wi-Fi and wiring.
- You will coordinate installation of hardware and software by others; coordinates third-party maintenance for network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
- As part of the team you will provide support to and train users in local area network administration and usage of company email, VoIP systems and other software and hardware.
- Furthermore, you will conduct the preparation and maintenance documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts, project support and backups’ controls.
- Last but not least, the chosen candidate will be responsible for on-site technical services liaison, on-site server administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and replace server hardware and appliances.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field with two years of experience or a combination of education and experience in a secure environment configuring, managing and trouble-shooting desktops / laptops and high-availability networks
- Basic Knowledge of Azure cloud computing services and setting up such as Active Directory (AADDS) & Group Policy configuration and management
- OS and Software: Windows 2012/2016 Server, Windows 10, Office 365, VPN Global Connect and Juniper routers and firewall
- One to two years of experience in IT/Helpdesk
- Printer troubleshooting experience is a plus
What to expect:
- Family-run group with a positive and international business environment
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture
- High degree of personal responsibility
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group
- Competitive salary and good benefits
EPG Financial Services Ltd – KMP-54556