We are looking to recruit a Service Engineer to join our team. The successful applicant would be providing on-site technical support on automatic handling equipment within the premises of a major semiconductor manufacturing company and support the company to set up base in Malta.
Upon selection, all necessary training will be provided.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Repair and restore equipment to reduce equipment downtime.
- Maintain machine performance by identifying and fixing the root causes of machine stoppage and placement accuracy.
- Troubleshooting of equipment operation and performance issues.
- Perform and support the installation of new equipment.
- Keep track of all maintenance activities carried out and of all on-going issues.
- Maintain spare parts inventory.
- Provide training to end-users on operation and maintenance of the equipment.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Relevant technical qualification in mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge is preferred to facilitate troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Familiar with basic function and working principals of servo motors, pneumatic cylinders and linear motion.
- Experience in automation / refrigeration would be considered as an advantage.
- Maltese candidates are highly preferred.
Start date is immediate and the role is permanent.
Emerging Technologies Malta limited – KMP-55324