DFK Malta is a medium-sized multi-disciplinary firm providing various services including financial audit and assurance, tax services and business advisory services to a diverse and challenging client base.
As part of our continued development and expansion, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant to join our audit practice group.
The selected candidate will form part of a professional team and will receive continuous professional development whilst at the same time gaining invaluable experience on a diverse portfolio of clients.
Duties, tasks, and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning and execution of audit assignments under the supervision of senior audit staff.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
Qualifications, experience, and key skills:
- Currently pursuing or interested in pursuing an ACCA accreditation or equivalent qualifications.
- A positive attitude and an efficient team player.
- Able to prioritise workload and deliver work within deadlines.
- Responsible, motivated and have an eye for detail.
DFK Malta – KMP-54191