We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
We are the Risk Management team, responsible for identifying and managing regulatory risks, providing compliance support, and helping the company to achieve its growth targets safely.
As a Risk Management Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist in flagging, analysing, and managing regulatory risks. You will ensure that the company adheres to the risk policies and procedures in relation to AML-CTF as well as internal policies and bylaws to mitigate potential compliance risks.
What you’ll do
- Investigate, review, and analyse flagged client accounts.
- Draft complaints and investigations reports.
- Conduct KYC, CDD, EDD, and AML-CTF checks.
- Verify and approve deposit and withdrawal requests.
- Evaluate and improve policies to manage potential risks.
- Guide and support our other operational teams on AML-CTF, anti-fraud, and authentication matters.
- Provide advice regarding AML-CTF regulations, internal policies and procedures, and other related inquiries from the company employees and management.
What you have
- University degree in finance, economics, law, risk management, criminology, business studies, data science, or management.
- Knowledge of fraud processes and applications, including AML-CTF regulations and red flags.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities in a similar capacity or keen interest to move into this area.
- Proficiency in Excel and big data analysis.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and flexibility at task rotations.
- Ability to make sound judgement based on limited information.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work proactively.
- High level of integrity, reliability, and work ethic.
What we’ll give you
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
- Birkirkara, Malta
Deriv (Europe) Ltd – KMP-56480