CFC is a young business, but thanks to our hard-working team, obsessive eye for detail, consistent quality and our crispy recipe, CFC is now a leading brand in the local fast food industry. We are currently looking for an Operations and Restaurant Manager, to manage our shops in Marsascala and Ghaxaq.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers .
- Be a role model of customer service.
- Promote positive attitude at work, lead by example and delegate tasks between employees.
- Doing interviews and taking care of recruitment.
- Training new staff and follow up with employee performance.
- Collecting staff documents for HR department.
- Doing weekly schedules .
- Making weekly / month / yearly stocktakes.
- Ordering food and beverages from suppliers.
- Additional duties as required.
Knowledge / experience / person specification:
- High work ethic.
- Passion for food and hospitality.
- An explainer who can recruit and train new staff.
- Have the ability to deal effectively and professionally with customers and crew members.
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Be discrete and confidential.
- Be flexible and self-motivated.
- Clear communication, a smart appearance and a disciplined disposition.
- Command of Maltese or English – knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
- At least 1 year of experience in restaurant / fast food in a supervisory or managerial position.
- Possess a valid work permit to work in Malta and a clean police conduct
A good salary package, including bonuses and excellent working conditions will be offered to the preferred applicant.
Crispy Flavoured Chicken – KMP-57313