Aspire Global; a publicly-traded online gaming company is looking for a dynamic and motivated Head of Affiliates and Media for Karamba.
- Managing and training the Affiliate and Media departments.
- Hands-on affiliation account management across several international markets.
- Responsible for the affiliate and media targets, to meet the company’s objectives and ROI guidelines.
- Ensuring that the affiliate and media business is run in the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with our partners.
- Also ensuring that all new partners meet our requirements, overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to our prospective partners.
- Growing and developing the affiliate and media teams, including performance reviews, staffing and growth and career development.
- Previous experience of at least 4 years within an online casino company in the Affiliation department – a must
- Excellent understanding of business KPIs and dynamics – a must
- Media buying experience – an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience of team management – a must
- English at mother-tongue level – written and spoken – a must
- Additional language – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing or accounting – an advantage
- Available for frequent travel – a must
- Strong management leadership and relationship skills
- Proactive and multitasking personality
- Highly motivated, energetic, result-orientated person, great communication and organisational skills.
Aspire Global – KMP-55258