Archimed Projects is part of Archimed Group and considered as one of the Maltese leading building contractors undertaking Capital Development Projects for the Maltese Government, Private Corporate entities, Private Investors, and its sister Real Estate company. Established in 1998, Archimed Projects has been experiencing an unstoppable growing and dynamic hub specialising in a total complete building services, encompassing building construction, mechanical and electrical Installation, and a complete finishing works until handing over of keys. As part of our successful growth, another job vacancy has arisen to join our Sales department with the following position of Sales Executive.
- Must have at least 5 years experience of sales in a tiles or furniture showroom.
- Communication with suppliers for getting the best offers, quality, and payment terms.
- Strong in negotiation with suppliers.
- Efficient in finding suppliers.
- Reconciliation of goods received and purchase orders item wise.
- Follow up of vendors pending inquiries.
- Coordinate with accounts department for settlement of suppliers.
- Manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Handle requisitions from multi sites.
- Multi-task and manage priorities.
- Monitor stocks, and inventory.
- Strong personality is compulsory.
- Good communications skills.
- Flair for sales.
Interested candidates who want to be part of an energetic team-force and develop the personal skills further, who has experience within a similar role will be considered an asset. An attractive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidate.
Archimed Projects – KMP-57418