Archimed Projects is part of Archimed Group and considered as one of the Maltese leading building contractors undertaking Capital Development Projects for the Maltese Government, Private Corporate entities, Private Investors, and its sister Real Estate company.
Established in 1998, Archimed Projects has been experiencing an unstoppable grow as a dynamic hub specialising in a total complete building contracting service. As part of our successful growth, another job vacancy has arisen to join our accounts department for an Accounts Assistant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the employee’s main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting of purchase and sales invoices
- Maintain and reconciliations of petty cash and bank statements
- Assisting in the compilation of VAT returns
- Preparations of bank payments and deposits
- Updating / review of timesheets and conducting payroll calculations
- Assisting in implementing key accounting controls
- Any other duties that may incur
If you are interested in this position you must have:
- A’ level standard of accounts
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field
- Have solid knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills in Maltese and English
- Must be organised and self-motivated
The right candidate would be offered with an opportunity to a growth working career.
Archimed Projects – KMP-58336