Salary / Remuneration:
- Salary / Remuneration: EUR 27,000 – 28,000
- + Health insurance
- + benefits such as health insurance, a specific budget to be spent on leisure, breakfast every morning, team lunches, and drinks every week.
- Malta based role with European scope.
- Growth opportunities
- Keeps your skills up to date and competitive in the marketplace
This application support engineer position is with an organisation that operates towards simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. They are a licensed payment institution and have B2B products available across Europe and the US. They have been in the market for 12 years and it is continuously looking for opportunities to expand and develop further.
This opportunity is a hybrid position where you will be contributing towards both payment analysis and technical support. In this Technical Payment Analyst opportunity, you will be joining join a team of 15 professionals with the important function of investigating and provide knowledgeable service to resolve customer payment issues that occur within the payments platform.
The Support team provides support to merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate, and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure Trustly’s payment service reflects its customer’s needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
- Handle merchant inquiries through different channels
- Search, interpret, and update database records, as well as identify and troubleshoot potential data problems.
- Identify, evaluate, escalate and document incidents and problems
- Take ownership of errors and patterns in calculations, data and related issues
- Keep internal self-help documentation up to date
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of
- systems, processes, and procedures to enhance the customer payment experience
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Service Cloud, Confluence and Trello to manage your daily work
- 1-year of relevant experience with using SQL or 2 years of software support experience.
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-54095