About Apex Group Ltd
Apex Group Ltd specialises in community services, where it provides a variety of tailor-made caring and nursing services, childcare centres services, cleaning services, and delivers training and education through Apex Academy.
Our vision statement is “To become a leading company in the provision of community services for a wide range of clients within the community.” We seek to fulfil our mission as “We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations in all aspects, holistically”.
Truly, your needs are our calling.
Purpose of the Role
Apex Group Ltd is looking for a full-time Services Supervisor to join our growing team.
The Services Supervisor will be responsible of performing daily on-site supervision of the group’s services in the community.
The ideal candidate is to have:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and holds an ECDL certificate
- Minimum MQRIC Level 5 education
- Driving Licence B
- Proficiency in spoken and written Maltese and English language
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in care
- Ability to work flexibly
- Work experience in the cleaning sector
- Communicates effectively
- Customer-care oriented
- Builds relationships
- Builds the brand
- Plans and organises
- Analyses and evaluates
- Monitors and measures
- Delivers excellence
- Solves problems
- Works well in a team
- Reports information
- Planning of the daily on-site supervision schedule
- Daily on-site supervision of the group’s services in the community (caring and cleaning)
- Attains feedback from clients on the overall service
- Builds relationships with clients and employees
- Monitors and measures performance of new recruits and reports findings to the HR and Coordination department
- Supervises employees and reports findings to the HR and Coordination department
- Compiles on-site inspections reports
- Translates the data attained from the on-site inspections into excel sheets for data analysis
- Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager on the on-site supervision visits and findings
- Performs telephone supervision
Apex Group Ltd – KMP-54572