A new opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services team. The candidate will be responsible for administering payroll for a number of our clients in the Corporate Services department.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Issuing of monthly payroll and payslips for our clients via our payroll software;
- Payment of FS5 and preparation and filing of FS3 and FS7;
- Ensuring the accuracy of payroll records by maintaining the clients’ database;
- Assistance with payroll administration requirements, registration of employees with the various authorities, preparation of forms and follow up;
- Managing payroll records and processes for our clients;
- Ad hoc payroll support, queries or reports required by our clients.
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience of payroll processing;
- Knowledge of payroll-related obligations;
- You have an A’ level standard of education;
- Proficient user of Shireburn Payroll Software shall be considered an asset;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- A committed team player, detail orientated and an effective communicator.
Alter Domus – KMP-53314