We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to work on new features for Altaro’s product line. The person in this role will be involved in learning about and improving Altaro’s cloud-based services and technologies as well as creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company.
The person filling this position will form part of our cloud services development team and help to design and implement projects ranging from highly interactive single-page applications with cloud-hosted RESTful services to Windows desktop products. These exciting projects will be shipped to Altaro’s large and fast-growing user base.
This person will work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support, QA and Marketing departments, making this position a valuable career opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a company with multi-national and high-profile customers like Altaro. This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
- Developing and integrating Restful API’s in C# Web API 2.0 or Node.JS
- At least 2 years experience
- Experience in Angular JS and/or Angular 2.0 or later versions
- Expertise in developing and integrating Restful API’s in C# Web API 2.0
- Experience in consuming Restful API’s. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with Angular apps
- Understanding of web technology stack including experience in Angular stack and web sockets
- Knowledge of UI best practices
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases
- Experienced with agile development methodologies
- Experience with Knockout JS
Altaro Software – KMP-55073