We are seeking a partly or fully qualified Accountant to assist the Lead Engagement Advisor on various client projects including business planning, business valuations, internal audits, feasibility studies, financial due diligence and client management accounting. Although experience in corporate finance or in a financial advisory role is considered an asset, training on the job will be provided.
Candidates must have a good command of MS Excel and financial modelling and be willing to learn and commit to delivering high quality work within agreed timeframes. This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to build a career in the financial advisory sector, to be mentored by one of the top professionals in the field and who are seeking personal and professional growth. Candidates must demonstrate that they are capable of working on their own initiative. This position offers the candidate excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build financial projections for financing or listing on the Malta Stock Exchange
- Carry out detailed financial analysis and compile financial due diligence reports
- Compute values and report business values
- Assist in internal audit risk assessments
- Issue client management accounts
- Carry out feasibility studies for new projects
- Write business plans
- Assist in writing internal audit reports
- Assist clients in the implementation of accounting packages
- Review client processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement
Alecta Advisors – KMP-57234